OT:Panit overspray

Hello group.

Quick question. What would be the best method for removing car paint overspray off the windshield? Thanks for the advise.

Reply to
xboxer

razor blade

Reply to
Dear Leader

lol.. yeah i was afraid ya'll say that...

Reply to
xboxer

Finest steel wool you can find. Removes the over spray and polishes the glass. Window will look like it was just installed. Rick

Reply to
RJ

Interesting choice. I would have said razor blade. Typical glass is around 5.5 hardness (can't remember the scale's name). Your average steel wool is probably around that while razor blades are much harder.

mike

Reply to
goodnigh

Always worked for me. If you're careful it will work for you too.

Reply to
Jeff Mayner

over, soapy water and a good bug-and-tar removal scrubber should do it. Otherwise steel wool or copper wool should take care of it.

Reply to
Rick Olive

How about a clay bar?

Reply to
Jeff Mayner

Thanks for all your suggestions. The copper/steel wool worked like a charm. once again thanks for the help.

Reply to
xboxer