OT: Software deals...

Found this tonight. I thought someone in hear might be able to use a good deal.

Don Manning

Reply to
2.3Sleeper

Those prices are NOT legitimate BUYER BEWARE!

Reply to
351CJ

Did you read the ad on the side of the page? I buy from my suppliers at those kind of prices all the time. Same exact versions. All OEM software, which is legal as far as I know.

Don Manning

Reply to
2.3Sleeper

form action="ship01.php" method="post" And look at the javascript used to verify the CC before submitted... And notice that it's an insecure server doing the CC processing.. and I just have an overall hard time buying from a place with a ".biz" domain. I think this place is a fraud. Just my .02 cents..

-Mike

98 Mustang GT
Reply to
<memset

BULLSHIT OEM Windows XP is over $100.00, from a wholesaler, Not retail.

Forward that address to Microsoft and ask them if that is Legitimate software. The answer is NO.

Reply to
351CJ