Ping Spike

Cool Mountain Nights in Mt. Shasta this Saturday. Maybe I'll see you there.

Reply to
elaich

Dang it. Already made a promise to me old (81) pop to take a trip to Fairfield/Travis AFB. So Saturday is a no go. Email me at veeger at snowcrest net, where I can reach you when I pull into MS. I usually stop for refreshment at the diner (black bear?) or cruise to the north side of the lake to cast a line.

Reply to
veegerNOSPAM

snipped-for-privacy@snowcrest.net wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Already been there and gone. Boring show this year. About 80% Chevies. Last year, there were all kinds of interesting rides. Price of gas kept people home?

3 Mustangs, all from Redding. A very nice Frost Green '66, all stock, obviously daily driver. A tricked out '65, and a black '66 fastback.

One nice blue green '64 Fairlane, and the usually mix of Mopars, GTOs, and bucket T Fords with Chitty motors in them. I did see a few nice old Fords with Windsors - nice change for the better. Also, 4 '50s T-birds. A very nice '53 Ford sedan delivery with some kind of FE motor in it.

Nothing else even remotely interesting. Last year, there were several nice '61 Pontiacs. This year, none.

Reply to
elaich