pins on doors of 5.0s

how easy are they to replace, have one worn, can see how the top two come out ? Any help out there?

Thanks in Advance

Reply to
Finhead

The easiest way I found to get them out is to use a Dremel to cut the pins in the middle.

Mine were so bad, I eventually had to use a right-angle drill and drill the top half of the bottom pin out, but the remaining three halves I was able to knock out with a cold chisel and a BFH.

Reply to
Garth Almgren

Thats the two top ones with dimpled heads, don look like they unscrew but were pressed together, therefoe one has to drill off one end to get it out.

Thanks

Reply to
Finhead