Polished Shaker Installed ...

Ohhhh how I love BLING! Got a spare shaker, had it bead blasted & a 2 step high polish done on it. A mirror like shine, and its gorgeous coming out of the black hood!

Check it out here:

~Donna

Reply to
Donna, aka Diamondz

Nice when I am at home and can see the pics. Looks damn good. I will take delivery now.

Beep beep...

2.3Sleeper

Try looking at the 2 pics in here Don...

BTW, come to Atlanta this weekend, take me, and MY Mach for a cruise ;-)

"2.3Sleeper" wrote:

Donna, aka Diamondz

Omg *has an orgasm* that is BEAUTIFUL

-Mike

<memset

She does have a great looking car, doesn't she...

Reply to
Gary Rodgers

I'm glad Ford saw fit to provide a cast aluminum scoop instead of subbing it with plastic.

-Rich

Reply to
Richard

Shane Metzler

Very

-Mike

Reply to
<memset

Donna, That looks FANTASTIC !!!!!!!!!! It was definately a superb idea and one I have not seen before on a Mach. You know you will now have MANY followers that will be doing theirs right ?

TIM -aka- MUSTTANGUY "at" AOL "dot" COM

Musttanguy

Looks great Donna! Have you driven it much yet? I was wondering if glare is problem?

bill '64.5: 260, 3 sp, a/c, SVO cam, Performer intake, Holley 390, Pertronix, Hi-Po exhaust, 1.5" front & 1" rear drop, Jacobs wires, Torq Thrust D's

*SOLD* 66: '93 5.0, etc.

Colt AR15, Sig P220, Moss. 590A1, Marlin 70P

Reply to
bill

I don't understand - where is the carburator? ;-)

Grover C. McCoury III

that looks sweet!

orangespawn50
*evil grin*

Thank you ... It's gotten looks alllll day long LOL

snipped-for-privacy@recorddeal.com wrote:

Donna, aka Diamondz

Reply to
Donna, aka Diamondz

Tim-

I love how it looks coming out of the black hood. I've seen 2 or 3 others doing it ... but I'm sure it will be a catchy trend. I do know this, my Mach will stick out of the other 100 parked together at the 40th in Nashville! LOL

~D> >From: "Donna, aka Diamondz"

Reply to
Donna, aka Diamondz

I haven't blinded myself yet ... don't know if I've managed to blind anyone else LOL

bill wrote:

Reply to
Donna, aka Diamondz

Damn Donna! That looks sh*t hot!

SVTKate

FOFL!

Reply to
SVTKate

So what's the difference between the regular shaker and the Polish one??

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

where would i go to get my shaker polished? and how much would it cost?

Reply to
loathe