"Powered by SVT" book appeared today

What a nice surprise! I got home tonight and found this book on my doorstep, from Ford SVT.

There's 155 pages of pictures, specs, and stories about the ten-year history of the SVT. It includes the Cobra (of course), the Lightning, the Focus, the Contour, AND the new GT!

It's very nice.

Bob '03 Cobra coupe

Reply to
Bob

Damn, still waiting for mine.......

Reply to
Mike King

HEY!! I want one!!

Kate

98 Cobra

| > There's 155 pages of pictures, specs, and stories about the ten-year | history | > of the SVT. It includes the Cobra (of course), the Lightning, the Focus, | the | > Contour, AND the new GT! | >

| > It's very nice. | >

| > Bob | > '03 Cobra coupe | >

| |

Reply to
SVTKate

Reply to
monte leicht

Got mine last week, very nice color pictures, drawings, and history on the SVTs!

Kevin '03 Cobra

Reply to
Kevin

How ironic is this? The publisher is Barnes & Noble, but a search of the B&N website turns up nothing. Yet Amazon.com has it listed on their web site.

Reply to
Scott in Aztlan

Apparently. I haven't heard of any '01 or previous owners receiving one.

Reply to
Scott in Aztlan