Pricing

I looking to part out a 66 coupe and need to find a place to figure out pricing.

Is there a good place to deterrmine prices for parts or just go from catalogs?

I'd appreciate any advice

Thanks

Patrick

Reply to
Lucas4927

pricing is what people want to pay for it when it is available or not available.. i used to buy junk mustangs for parts and then sell what was not needed by me... the 65, 66 models. pay about $75 to $100 for the whole car... take off the front end and get $75 to $100 for it... then the buckets seats for $15 to $20 each.... i used the transmission which was going for about $65 at the time ( 1970's). you get the picture... all were 6 cyl. engine..... only did this with about 3 cars......... and had a garage full of stuff that no one wanted or needed... took me about three days to get a junk yard to come out and pick up all the other junk that no one wanted at that time.. i had to get it out as i was moving.....

Reply to
dbird