Need weatherstripping info: '83 GT

I have an '83 GT and it needs all weatherstripping. Does anybody know a good source? How about J.C. Whitney - anybody know which ones will work best for the doors and liftgate?

The worst of it are the window glass seals - all hard, broken, and leaking. How about a source for these? Thanks.

Reply to
elaich

Try

Rusty

Reply to
Rusty

"Rusty" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@corp.supernews.com:

Thanks. I'm downloading the catalog right now. Nice to see "my" Mustang on the cover! Same color, too.

Reply to
elaich