psssssssst memset

i can get ya a free isp even tell ya how to make it look like a telus account

ur

a t s

Reply to
ispuspweallp

lol

I'm tempted to just pay $8/month to be able to get Usenet access. I don't like this google interface at all. Still looking around for free usenet access. The ones I have found (thanks to other posters here) don't allow me to make posts. Few actually worked for reading even!

-Mike

Reply to
memset