warman and i prosper

oil went up good news for me and jim warman alberta rules

OIL BOOM

H U R C A S T

Reply to
slimestickland34

Oil prices have little effect on the wages of a lube jockey at the local quick lube drive through there hurcy, so how is this good news for you? Oil could hit $100bbl and it won't be any more benifical to a simple lowly lube jockey.. It will only make the cost of living totally unbearable for you in this economy.

So perhaps it's a good thing city council is reducing bus pass prices for people with low incomes. Guess that means you'll still be able to get around right?

Reply to
TJ

LMFAO welfare goes up alberta is debt free and no tax how ya figure good times people prosper ya retard

perhaps u can go to school maybe brush up on impedence LMFAO h u r c a s t

Reply to
slimestickland34

Maybe you can afford a decent spell checker with the extra money!! Then, enroll yourself in some sort of sterilty program to prevent you from reproducing! Now if you have enough money left, get your teeth straightened and get a new paint job for that shitty 75 Chevy station wagon you drive!! Let me know how it works out Charley! "LMAO"

Reply to
Brian