Public Contact Information for Horsepower web site

No editing or deleting things here. I do appreciate your candor in this matter though.

Sincerely,

Bill S.

JRassaver wrote:

Reply to
Bill S.

I thought you were talking about Bill S. using it for personal gain. Thats where I got confused.

Reply to
Mistercmk

Especially on Google searches because the sites come up based on the number of hits. He steals our posts and makes it look like a hit which pushes his site higher up in the list. He's "cheating" system to boost his own site to make it seem better than it is.

Scott W. '66 HCS

Reply to
Scott Williams