Legal Disclaimer for the RAMFM

THE RAMFM and it's associated members do not give permission to use this post or any others here on any other privately run and moderated web site(s). This posting is meant solely for the RAMFM, and it's associated news group readers to be used in this news group setting. By posting this to any privately run web site, you then give permission to have your web site shut down for theft of content.

This warning goes out to the RAMFM, if at any time you see the content of this news group being used in such a way as to constitute theft of content, I highly suggest you contact the web host of the offending web site and let them know that this is taking place without the permission of the rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang news group and the original authors of the posting(s). This type intellectual theft is not looked on favorably by any internet service providers.

Sincerely,

Bill S.

Reply to
Bill S.

Bill, you need to also contact Google, Yahoo, Inktomi, Findwhat, Alternet, and 33 other international portals about posting this NG.

Now this I will tell you, you are right on your protocol about SPAM, but understand you are incorrect about us not being able to legally interact. This is a public NG, we are choosing to interact by law, from a web based browsing system via forum.

Now, you are going to have to go head to head with the industry leaders that also post your NG in an open forum to open forum fashion. You are now saying that legally Google, and many others are not allowed to do this. You are in SERIOUS error.

Good luck.

-- Admin

Admin

Internet sites such as "Google, Yahoo, Inktomi, Findwhat, Alternet, and

33 other international portals" do not moderate, change, edit or use in any way an authors posts to their own benefit. Yours however takes a post from your privately run, and poorly moderated web site and posts others posts here using your own web site as their address. No other wed site related to news group interaction does so. This is call theft of content any way you look at it. Personally, I will be watching your interaction and the interaction of my posts on your site, and will personally send complaints to your host, your web site owners ISP, and their uplink for theft my my personal content which I do not give permission for you to use in your own "forum". A news group reader is different than a "forum"................You have been warned both legally, and publicly, do you really want to take the chance that your site can be shut down for violating my rights.................

Bill S.

Adm> Bill, you need to also contact Google, Yahoo, Inktomi, Findwhat,

Reply to
Bill S.

We acknowlege we have been so forewarned.

I also passed your posts on to the owner, and to his legal council Charles, Rosander, Nichols and Horn.

They said, for us to just post away, interact with the other mustang owners on the NG like we are legally able to, and that they are already handling contacting our various ISP's with your comments.

They should be expecting you. The host already is, and the provider that gives us our bandwidth, about $90,000.00 worth per year, also understands that you are not liking us using a public NG.

Bill, I am through in this thread also.

-- Admin

Admin

Well,

So you spoke with your attorney at 8am this morning about the posts I made less than an hour ago....HHHHHHmmmmmmmmmmm, I think not. $90,000 worth of bandwidth a year, I think not again (I help moderate several much higher bandwith web sites, and the fees are never over $200 a month)........Let's face it, your a liar...........Your done with this thread, that is just fine, now allow the members of this news group to be left in peace, as your posts are no longer welcome, as they are indeed of a commercial variety by your own admission that your paying $90,000 a year in web hosting fees..............

Bill S.

Adm> We acknowlege we have been so forewarned.

Reply to
Bill S.

Excuse me, I am an administrator of a VERY active web forum such as yours, and have been a moderator at 2 others, one which is 100 times more active and has 300 times the members and I know for a fact that it does not take $90,000 worth of bandwidth to run them.

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

Reply to
Michael Johnson, PE