Quarter skin much thinner?

I just received my quarter for my 67 from Laurel Mountain Mustang.. It seems much thinner than the original metal? (It says made in Taiwan).. Anyone have experience with these quarters? Are they ok? Seems a shame to cut off all my originals just because they are dented.. But as stu pointed out, I can't work a dent, so it doesn't really matter.. :) How far below the 'coke bottle' do I have to cut to make it line up.. Someone said 3/4" i believe once, but I could be wrong.

Reply to
JohnnyK

I would check around for an American-made panel the correct thickness before using Taiwan crap. Or, an original cut off a parts car. The lesson here is to extract info about the parts you buy from shady dealers before spending your money.

CobraJet

Reply to
CobraJet

Reply to