Rant, Rant, Rave, Rave update

After all the crap I dealt with electrically yesterday I decided I needed to drive the car....Therapy if you will....I pulled out of the lot and hit the blinker and guess what......

NO TURN SIGNALS!!!

AAUUGGHH

Gumby619

mumble: Gallon of gas and a match

Reply to
Gumby619

at 04 Dec 2003, Gumby619 [ snipped-for-privacy@bidness.com] wrote in news:mGOzb.61113$kl6.24994@fed1read03:

Don't you dare violate that poor Mustang. *wondering if in the ole west burning a horse had the same punishment as stealing one* :-)

Reply to
Paul

L;OL i'm sorry... that's just funny. sux that it's happening to ya.. but it's ungodly funny.

-Mike

Reply to
<memset