Re: 10 Best engines

No american engine should be put on this list!

snipped-for-privacy@rogers.com wrote in > : > > > > >10 Best Engines > > > >by Bill Visnic > > > >Ward's Auto World, Jan 1, 2003 > >. Great V-8 lost in a sea of great V-8s > > > >FORD > > > >5.4L supercharged DOHC V-8 > >380 hp, 450 lb.-ft. (SVT Lightning) > >. Somehow not as exciting as it used to be. > > > > Just a matter of opinion, I guess. I find it sufficiently exciting that my > SVT Lightning can go from 0-60 in a couple ticks over 5 seconds and has a > top speed of about 146 MPH -- all while weighing about 4,700-lbs. and > having a load capacity of about 1,200 lbs. :D > > -- > Jim > 2003 Dark Graphite Gray Clearcoat Ford F150 SVT Lightning
Reply to
Paul 'The Duff' McPoop

Speaking of the tail end...during WWI, a lot of the airplane engines were lubricated with castor oil - castor oil that blew back into the pilot's faces. Of course, they swallowed some of it and uh, well, you know...

Don

Reply to
donrm

And why not?