Re: 1967 Mustang For Sale , Fresh Restoration, Psuedo Bullit Coupe. $18,000

Your links dont work.

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

bottom 3 worked for me. Nice mustang but the wheels don't do it for me, maybe paint the spokes a dark gray to give it more of a bullitt look with the green paint.

Reply to
MOFOCO

On Wed, 01 Nov 2006 02:29:00 GMT, Backyard Mechanic wrote something wonderfully witty:

This one does

ZombyWoof

Remove the "Dsc" from the end.

Reply to
WindsorFox

You don't paint chrome Cragar SS wheels.

Reply to
WindsorFox

but the car has "17" 2005 Mustang GT wheels and tires"

Reply to
MOFOCO

I've wondered what is done to early mustangs so these wheels and tires fit or if mustang and maverick suspensions are just different enough that they work on mustangs.

With my maverick, my 17" '97 GT wheels on the rear won't go on because they hit the leaf springs before seating on the lugs. on the front I can get them on but as I recall the top suspension arm rubs on the inside of the rim, in any case something of the suspension was in contact with the rim. I suppose spacers would make both work...

Reply to
Brent P