Re: 351W

Post the casting numbers...

hey...just bought a used 351 that needs a rebuild...funny what happens when > you're supposed to be buying weatherstrip for your 4 banger. Anyway, can > anyone tell me how to determine the engines' year of production? I may need > to know, to get the correct gasket set for the overhaul. also, if anyone has > a used GT40 lower EFI intake, i might be interested. > > thanks for your help! > > Alex. > 88 5.0 (5.8) LX coupe. > >
Reply to
Serge

Go to
and then click on the 5.0/5.8 Engine Tech link. Then go to the very bottom and type BLOCK CASTING or YEAR BLOCK in the search box.

Helmut Roner

1988 GT
Reply to
HELMUT RONER