Re: are you ugly, I mean, seeking in blunt goldsmiths

What is the deal with this gibberish spam? Anyone know?

If it's an attempt to be clever, it's old, and has been done ad violent pukeam.

Drunk Drunk Fuckhead wrote:

Debbie wastes the raindrop before hers and steadily improves. > Why Roxanne's think teacher loves, Ratana scolds before handsome, > short rains. What will we arrive after Candy orders the proud > lane's case? My elder poultice won't lift before I judge it. Better > kill plates now or Beryl will mercilessly change them throughout you. If the > bizarre barbers can grasp wrongly, the lost diet may answer more > islands. The potter against the light square is the pumpkin that > fills strongly. > > Corey, for units pretty and upper, learns without it, creeping > halfheartedly. > > Don't smell a sticker! For Terrance the wrinkle's active, above me it's > tired, whereas around you it's jumping old. I was shouting to > climb you some of my cheap clouds. > > I am wastefully unique, so I dream you. Plenty of butchers loudly > fear the inner fog. Try attempting the store's rude smog and > Francoise will attack you! Don't try to cook wickedly while you're > tasting inside a open pickle. They are living under lean, under > thin, around filthy pitchers. > > Hey, Linette never talks until Ronald behaves the strong carpenter > admiringly. Are you weird, I mean, covering through noisy cats? > He may believe locally, unless Ann calls pins throughout Usha's > bowl. Other stale quiet trees will receive neatly without yogis. Until > Angelo wanders the farmers easily, Steven won't burn any sticky > stadiums. Her powder was bitter, fat, and walks between the > cellar. It might seemingly pull lower and recommends our sweet, > smart cars on a doorway. Sometimes Elmo will excuse the shirt, and if > Corinne unbelievably kicks it too, the dog will depart at the > heavy winter. Johann looks, then Dick subtly moves a cold game > with Ronald's highway. While cans finitely hate figs, the candles often > pour in the poor boats. Just conversing behind a grocer alongside the > night is too kind for Cyrus to sow it. You join humble weavers, do you > laugh them? > > Where did Ann explain for all the ulcers? We can't mould eggs unless > Calvin will amazingly seek afterwards. It irritated, you combed, yet > Neil never quietly irrigated within the foothill. As grudgingly as > Kathy helps, you can like the desk much more usably. > > Yolanda's cap opens about our jar after we solve over it. Tell > David it's bad measuring to a carrot. > > She'd rather reject absolutely than dye with GiGi's dirty film. You won't > play me caring in your empty arena. Occasionally, it dines a > fork too fresh between her shallow kiosk. We tease them, then we > hourly clean Pat and Lydia's blunt cup. Both promising now, > Estefana and Simone nibbled the hot moons inside sad pen. He'll be > expecting without blank Walt until his tyrant recollects biweekly. > > If you will fear Elisa's bedroom throughout pears, it will happily > receive the exit. Do not irritate the shoes weekly, taste them > weakly. She will open rural balls on the wet weak forest, whilst > Josef sneakily dines them too. > > Otherwise the bandage in Zebediah's coconut might answer some > ugly cards. > > Every pathetic codes about the raw spring were recommending within the > closed lake. He will call the dull goldsmith and pour it between its > cave. Sheri, have a glad envelope. You won't expect it. I was > liking aches to long Brian, who's lifting outside the bucket's > road. Where doesn't Ronette solve slowly? > > Every clever cosmetic shopkeepers will firmly walk the painters. The > sour jacket rarely arrives George, it sows Cypriene instead. > You angrily scold over healthy worthwhile deserts. Some gardners will be > strange durable twigs. Will you reject above the hallway, if > Austin sadly loves the walnut? These days, printers cover beside > dry signs, unless they're dark. All difficult jugs are easy and other > young porters are hollow, but will Amber move that? It's very > full today, I'll learn actually or Johnny will hate the dusts. She wants to > depart urban sauces at Gay's monolith. Lately, go seek a ticket! Get your > annually helping disk near my camp. Who attempts quickly, when > GiGi changes the deep frog through the monument? Tamara, still > irrigating, shouts almost believably, as the kettle lives between their > dose. When does Priscilla explain so familiarly, whenever Zephram > attacks the polite frame very wistfully? Claude! You'll nibble > bushs. Little by little, I'll improve the hen. Where did Thomas > laugh the counter in front of the younger tag? If you'll grasp > Nelly's light with onions, it'll daily judge the elbow. All > brave good oranges inadvertently promise as the distant floors > mould. We smell the wide puddle. All clean outer lentil combs > cobblers beneath Jessica's abysmal paper. What will you tease the > new rich books before Robert does? He might partially play before > Eddie when the solid drapers dye among the sharp river. Some > pools cook, behave, and measure. Others furiously dream. The > tapes, tailors, and sauces are all sick and lazy. > > It might waste weekly if Darcy's lemon isn't stupid. Let's creep > near the angry dorms, but don't care the easy enigmas. > > >
Reply to
Wound Up

at 20 Jan 2005, Wound Up [ snipped-for-privacy@swbell.net] wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@swbell.net:

Some idiot trying to get a rise most likely or some wannabe spammer testing his spambot. Just ignore.

Hmm, checked headers, looks like someone is trying out their new spam posting robot. If your mailer allows it, filtering on the following three headers should eradicate this junk.

Xstart: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Xtest: Version 1.9 Advertising Poster Bot Xend: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Somehow I don't think the following two are legit

COMMENTS_TO: snipped-for-privacy@insightssolutions.com POSTING_SITE:

As this junk is posted from Australia it seems and insightsolutions is in St. Paul MN. Their website also does not look like a spammer site.

Hope this helps

Reply to
Paul