Re: HISSSS----> CJ

I'm really starting to worry about you guys' sanity. Or haven't you

> noticed that every thread now incudes a reference to Patrick or me or > both? You're taking us much too seriously. You must have bumped your > noggins or lost your reading glasses or something. (I've heard from an > expert with 30 years in the field that showing scorn for others is > invariably the result of trauma like that.)

I like it when things bother you. More warm-and-fuzzies.

> But don't worry about it. We're all just going to turn into dinosaurs > someday (I THINK I've got that right), so we might as well just burn, > rape, and pillage until then.

Finally! A ray of hope! Personally, I like to pillage first, then rape, then burn the evidence. But whatever order turns you on, go for it.

> 180 Out > > > P.S. Limp Rick, while you're out there with your camera visiting what's > left of your rotting car collection, why don't you take a few snaps of > the cars, so we can all see how a cast-in-the-streets, > forged-on-the-strips sooper dooper muscle car expert maintains his > razor sharp fleet? That would be a lot better than a bunch of VIN tags > any day. >

Sure. Hold your breath so I'll hurry up with it, OK?

Reply to
CobraJet

And this double-posting thing is just stupid. You may blame it on Google if you want, but the fact that it happens night and day pretty well proves that you don't have a job. Same machine.

Oopsy?

Reply to
CobraJet

And BTW, stop double posting. We already know that you are unemployed, as the same machine is doing this all day long, every day.

Reply to
CobraJet