Re: How many are happy with a Mustang-2004-2005-2006?

Estne tibi forte magna feles fulva et planissima?

Reply to
ZombyWoof

Coito ergo sum.

Reply to
Ritz

Ahh... no thanks dude. I think you just got too excited.

Reply to
Obie f.k.a. Wound Up

Cogito Ergo Sub

Reply to
ZombyWoof

Cogito Ergo Sump

Reply to
ZombyWoof

One lonely little photo, just aching for some more pictures, hell, a whole damn website...

Reply to
351CJ

Yea yea yea.. I know.... I keep meaning to, but have yet to find the inspiration. Mostly, I just wanted the domain name, the rest just didn't matter.

I don't have enough to say about anything any more to make a website. Maybe once I get my KJ off the road a little I will "Get er Done"

Unless of course, you have a suggestion. I love doing the graphics, it's the content that I hate.

K.

: >

: > : > I've seen guys in big assed SUVs and even a couple in pickups tippy : > toe : > : > over : > : > speed bumps : > : > they look at me all bug eyed when I just I just drive on across them : > : > bumpadee bump bump. : > : >

: > : > One of my neighbors said "Why Kate! You are NOT going to go out and : > get : > : > that : > : > nice new car all muddy are you !!!!???" : > : >

: > : > I grinned and said "It's a Jeep.. that's what it's made for silly!" : > : >

: > : : > : If you are the owner of this web site you have not uploaded (or : > incorrectly : > : uploaded) your web site. For information on uploading your web site : > using : > : FTP client software or web design software, click here for FTP Upload : > : Information. : > : : > : : > : : > : : > : : > : >

: > : > She thinks I am insane. : > : >

: > : > Yesterday, I got to go play in a couple of little gullys down by the : > : > river, : > : > but until I get some real tires on, I am not going to go far because I : > am : > : > NOT what I consider trail ready yet. Hell I don't even have any tow : > hooks : > : > yet - (holding out for a real bumper with a winch oh yea! Ohhhh Santa : > : > Clause....) : > : > I did manage to scrape some of the paint off of the skid plates and : > even : > : > got : > : > to sling a little bit of mud here and there so that was cool. : > : >

: > : >

: > : > KJK : > : >

: > : >

: > : >

360 : > BB : > : > in : > : > : it. : > : > : -- : > : > : Scott W. : > : > : '66 HCS Mustang 289 : > : > : '68 Ranchero 500 302 : > : > : '69 Mustang Sportsroof 351W : > : > : ThunderSnake #57 : > : > :
> : > : : > : > : : > : >

: > : >

: > : : > : : >

: >

: :

Reply to
KJ.Kate

Réplique à Descartes: je ne pense pas, mais j?éxiste quand-même.

Cogito Ergo Zoom

Reply to
Obie f.k.a. Wound Up

I would say jello is more fun for swimming in but way harder to get clean from than mud HA

Reply to
alexiastation

LOL how about chocolate pudding?

Reply to
alexiastation

LMAO! Either way, it will stain .... Jello would be less likely to clog the drain in the shower...

men!

LOL!

: > Actually I was thinking "Lime Jell-O" instead of mud. : : I would say jello is more fun for swimming in but way harder to get : clean from than mud HA : :

Reply to
KJ.Kate

Either way, it will stain. Just accept this, and it's more fun.

It's chunkier, though, and will hold water pressure in sufficient volume. It depends upon the clay content of the mud, ultimately.

We are lascivious creatures. It's just our way.

When my wife complains about this, I say, "would you rather I just not care?"

My thoughts exactly at women's complaints, because we know you guys love it, too. You think you're cagey but please...

Reply to
Obie f.k.a. Wound Up

Canis meus id comedit.

(Thank goodness for Google, or I wouldn't know what we're saying.) :)

Reply to
Garth Almgren

I got lost when ZW exulted in pleasure, so yeah, good for Google. Only reason I got that far was that I am a freaking dork in some ways, and I lived just south of Mass. growing up.

De gustibus non est dispertandum

and that's all I got left

Reply to
Obie a.k.a. Wound Up

My wife once surprised the heck out of me with a hot tub full of Lime Jello and a friend of hers for my Birthday. God Bless her. It was totally out of the blue. Hot water will get rid of the Jello, regardless of the color, trust me.

Reply to
Tom Adkins

Was the friend also edible?

Reply to
Obie a.k.a. Wound Up

"Obie f.k.a. Wound Up"

: >

: : My thoughts exactly at women's complaints, because we know you guys love : it, too. You think you're cagey but please... :

Just a little lower.. and to the left will ya?

Reply to
KJ.Kate

"Tom Adkins" wrote : My wife once surprised the heck out of me with a hot tub full of Lime Jello and a : friend of hers for my Birthday. God Bless her. It was totally out of the blue. Hot : water will get rid of the Jello, regardless of the color, trust me.

WOW! What a gal! I bet that you were the envy of all your buddys.

KJK

Reply to
KJ.Kate

Nah, I kept that one to myself. ;)

Reply to
Tom Adkins

: > WOW! What a gal! : > I bet that you were the envy of all your buddys. : >

: > KJK : >

: >

: Nah, I kept that one to myself. ;)

ROFLMAO!!! Atta boy!