Re: I just put my 4.6 DOHC Mark VIII on ebay

Looks like a good lil' car for older ladies =P hehe.

-Mike

Hello, > > I just figured I would mention my 1993 Mark VIII is on ebay now: > >
> Feel free to post any questions or email me if interested. > > CoogarXR > 1983 351w Project
Reply to
memsetpc

ehehheeh ya i bet.. good engine. too many miles though.

-mike

Reply to
memsetpc

CoogarXR opined in news: snipped-for-privacy@mb-m19.aol.com:

Coogar, I only wish I had the money....

As to the mileage... folks, that's an MN12. Like a Tbird, ya know?!!!!

These things Are only getting broke in at 135.

I just had my 2nd Tbird of the year pass 160K, tonight.

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

Backyard Mechanic opined in news:Xns93DFD3A124B8CBkMch6d@216.168.3.44:

BTW, Coogar: email me please.