Re: Imperial Palace Auto Collections Pictures - Las Vegas, NV

i wonder what the story is with that orange 75 falcon, those were only made in austraila after like 71, and whats that little white one with the hella lights on it?
the hella lights on it?"
From what I can tell. It's a Toyota MR2 rally car. Circa '92.
Scott W. '68 Ranchero 500 '69 Mustang Sportsroof
On Mon, 28 Jul 2008 15:32:23 -0600, "Scott W." <69ta_mustangatcomcastdotcom> wrote:>

Nope, its a Ford RS200... see here...
http://www.lovewheels.com/car.php?make=Ford&model=RS200
SteveL
Paul Michaels wrote:

http://www.paulstravelpictures.com/Imperial-Palace-Auto-Collection-Las-Vegas-NV /
Yeah, I think think I could force myself to drive that 75 Falcon or the 79 Cyclone.
--

TEACHER: Harold, what do you call a person who keeps on
talking when people are no longer interested?
faust snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

Someone imported it. You can do so now if you can find one worth restoring or you have the $ to buy one in that kind of condition.