Re: Imperial Palace Auto Collections Pictures - Las Vegas, NV

After a long day at the SEMA auto show, I dragged my buddies over to

> see even more cars at the Imperial Palace Hotel's Auto Collections > show floor. > > The attraction is known for having one of the largest and best > assortment of classic & historical automobiles. > > There were a few really nice Mustangs including a 1967 "Eleanor" re- > creation like the car in that "Gone In Sixty Seconds" movie. > > You can print out a free admission pass at the hotel's site so I > definitely recommend checking it out the next time you're in Vegas. > > Here's the picture gallery -
> __ > Cheers, > Paul Michaels > Ft. Lauderdale, FL

i wonder what the story is with that orange 75 falcon, those were only made in austraila after like 71, and whats that little white one with the hella lights on it?

Reply to
faust_151

wrote "and whats that little white one with the hella lights on it?"

From what I can tell. It's a Toyota MR2 rally car. Circa '92.

Scott W. '68 Ranchero 500 '69 Mustang Sportsroof

Reply to
Scott W.

Nope, its a Ford RS200... see here...

SteveL

Reply to
pakeha

Yeah, I think think I could force myself to drive that 75 Falcon or the 79 Cyclone.

Reply to
WindsorFo

-

Someone imported it. You can do so now if you can find one worth restoring or you have the $ to buy one in that kind of condition.

Reply to
WindsorFo