Re: Mustang Tees my Blog

> Check out my newsletter blog www.com to see

>> the latest Mustang tee shirt w/flames...or go to my web site at >> www.com and see other Mustang and classic car as well >> as racing tees, caps, collectibles. >> > > So, did you not bother to read the rules, not understand them after > reading them, or do you just not care and feel like the rules governing > Usenet do not apply to you? Both Google's TOS and the charter for this > Usenet group specifically prohibit posting of commercial advertisements. > > > -- > "Wow, I want a billion Dollars and a pet monkey!" - Dale Jarrett > > "Paul's vocabulary is rather large, but > most of the words have no meaning in English" - Joe Canuck > > "Too bad it wasn't "personality theft"...you'd be immune." - Herb Tarlek

Jeez, Fox...

If you're going to spew righteousness into the nobody-cares ether, at least strip the reply of his URL. Otherwise, you're just doing him a favor.

dwight

Reply to
dwight

Apparently you neither clicked upon nor carefully read the links that were in my reply. Trust me, they were of no help.

Reply to
WindsorFox

Damn. 'Cause if it had worked, I was going to drop a few spams here, myself.

Oops.

:()

Reply to
dwight

Look in news.admin.net-abuse.email and you'll see me on the anti-spammer side. :oP

Reply to
WindsorFox