Re: Mustang V6 Oil Change

Any comments about the lift points, though? (Paragraph 4) Are those lift points safe? Also, regarding the passenger's side lifting higher than the driver's (Par. 5), has anyone experienced this as well, or could it be because of the many accidents this car has had?

- Cal

Reply to
Cal

Good to see ya coming over from the darkside! All that Camaro talk was beginning to concern me but if your lady trusts you with her Mustang, you must be an alright guy!

Kinda reminds me of the thought process the first time I changed the oil in my 99 Expedition; I was going nuts trying to find the oil filter; I had to whip out the Ford tech cd and found the answer. I would have never guessed the oil filter was in from of the left front tire.... that one kinda blew me away.

The cars designers do not take in consideration that the owner of the car will do their own oil changes; it's kinda like changing the spark plugs in my old 92 4 banger Ranger, yea you could do it but it sure wasn't no fun!

Reply to
Just me...