Re: OT: American Choppers

> Anyone else watch "American Choppers" Monday nights on the Discovery

> > Channel? Did you see the 3-hour fireman's bike episodes last week? Here's > > some pics of the bike: > > > >
> > I've actually seen that bike in person. It is gorgeous. The show is > filmed about 5 miles from my house.

Wow, how cool is that!

All I know is that the shop is between two towns named Montgomery and Newburgh (close to Stewart Airport), and 5 miles north of Rock Tavern, NY. Ok, so I've never heard of any of these places. How close to NYC? Aren't they moving the shop tonight?

I really have no interest in motorcycles whatsoever (ESPECIALLY chopper-type bikes), but watching the Teutuls fight while they make really cool stuff is just so damn entertaining. The wife and I can't get enough of it. She doesn't care much for pop's temper, but I think he's a righteous dude! Ya gotta kick some ass sometimes to make things run smoothly (even if it is played up a little for the cameras). The making of the fireman bike was just incredible.

I've been lurking on the message boards:

(watch for wrap - my newsreader sucks) I saw a pic where the fire bike (my favorite, duh), spider bike, jet bike (my second favorite), and Cody bike were lined up on display somewhere. I'm in Jax, FL (2 hours north of Daytona) and I'm hoping they come back down to sunny FL to do a show with those bikes on display (if they still have them).

Reply to
Mark Gonzales

Oops, better message board link:

(watch for wrap - my newsreader sucks)

Reply to
Mark Gonzales

Hey Mark they are coming to Biketoberfest in Daytona not sure what bikes they are bringing tho. Check their calender on their website

I hope to be there :)

Danny

Reply to
Prydan2k

Hey, thanks for the link. I watched all I could stand of the bickering and wanted to see the finished bike someday.

Reply to
Ron Hammon