Re: OT: Ugly, Uglier, Pontiac Aztec, and then....

You think the Element is bad???

Check out the new Toyota Scion. It looks like the Mitsubishi Wagon from the 80's after a violent beating.

You've heard of the bottom of the barrel? The Sci>i saw it today...

>the next step up from aztec...didn't know you could get higher on the >ugly scale. This thing wasn't just beaten w/ the ugly stick..the ugly >forest threw it out because it was too ugly for even that. > >Honda Element > >OMG......I nearly crashed my car cuz I got sick to my stomach and >nearly puked when I saw that thing. > >Didn't even know those existed...never heard of em..and never seen >one. And I wish it would've stayed that way.... > >WTF are auto makers thinking these days? > >Stephan

Drano - Intolerant of Net stupidity.

Reply to
Drano the Spam Killer

Then again, the Subaru STI is ugliness personified. Whoever does their design work really really hates that company.

Reply to
Rufus T. Frazier

don't forget the Nissan Morano (sp?), now that's butt fugly.

Reply to
emtecca