Re: OT UNION BUSTING

You see Ronnie boy, there is more to it than just "Buy American", how about building something I want to buy, at a price I can afford. Can't be done in this here, the unions always demand their pound of flesh. Unions have outlived their usefulness, there are far more regulations protecting workers now, so what does the union do? Protect the not so competant worker...

SteveL

Reply to
pakeha

A point that is passed over in the debate over wages and benefits, is that the UAW has also imposed on its victims at GM a 5,000 page collection of work rules to which non-UAW automakers are not subject. These 5,000 pages are independently sufficient to guarantee the failure of GM. But ask the UAW to throttle back to work rule parity with the non-union shops? Not in this lifetime.

180 Out
Reply to
one80out

5 of the top 10 selling vehicles this year are American, including the top 2 sellers (Ford F-150 at #1 and Chevy Silverado at #2). Somebody wants them.

mike

Reply to
Michael