Re: Ping>>>>Dwight

> Hey, I resent that! Thar maybe some ricer's and fart cans there but > Handicrafters can still use their money. Sheeit this coming from a guy > that > thought a Pontiac train was cool. Honestly I have no idea how big it's > gonna > be or what will be there but I'm willing to give up a couple of bucks to > maybe see some nice cars or get a hoot or two outa the ricers. yes Chester > County Tranny is just 1/2 mile west on the hwy. > > Dave

Well, Dave, Jean and I stopped by in CFrog. Pleased to see that the auto show was somewhat larger than I thought. First up was the Chester County Corvette Club, but parked right there on the end was a Mitsubishi Eclipse. Boy, did that thing ever look out of place!

Three nice Cobras, one an unpainted aluminum-looking thing, and all 1965 models, if I'm not mistaken. Wish I could have stayed until closing time, just to hear those three start up and leave.

Otherwise, a nice assortment of classics and newer models, a bit heavy on the Chevy side. One nice red Mustang, but not yours - don't know why I thought you were showing, rather than going.

Thanks for the heads-up.

dwight

Reply to
dwight

I was there from 12:30 till 2ish it got too stinkin hot . So I left. It was too hot to get the Deputy pimped up so I jes hung out for a while. Sorry I missed you guy's, by the way Ruffini's has good eats iffen you ever are hungry up this way.

Dave

Reply to
Deputy Dog

I believe the Aluminum Cobra was an original AC. The owner got it with

140miles on it way back when.

Dave

Reply to
Deputy Dog