Re: Price for average new GT in the U.S.

?

How can I put this nicely....

  1. How would anyone here know that.. why would they care?

  1. What is the point of YOU finding that out?

Perhaps if you asked what the factory invoice cost of the base equipped GT minus delivery

  1. Are you one of those guys asked 'netizens to write their term papers for them?

Just grousing ... because it's a dumb question. And it's a dumb question because you could easily get the ballpark figure for yourself.

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

More justification why this PITA has been residing in my kill file for quite some time.

Reply to
Michael Johnson, PE

to answer you, seeing as the dolts who replied prior couldnt muster more than just a half assed comment,

I saw them from about $29k to $33 ..

Reply to
Dave

What a deal, They are selling new 2006 Mustang GT's for $7,775.00 under MSRP and you can get the few remaining Ford GT's around here for INVOICE now, about $138,000.00...

Reply to
My Name Is Nobody

Well, that's somewhat encouraging. The difference now is about $5000 versus $10,000 when I got my 2004 Mach-1.

Reply to
rander3127