Re: Save your world

argghhhh... When he beamed up Louis Farrakhan, he said he was related to Quetzlcoatl!!!!

well, which IS IT!!!!!?

Kate, you'n'd I would make a good blog-team

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

: > visualize whirled peas.... : : : argghhhh... When he beamed up Louis Farrakhan, he said he was related to : Quetzlcoatl!!!! : : well, which IS IT!!!!!? : : Kate, you'n'd I would make a good blog-team

I y'aint nevah blogged nuttin my my whole life. lessen uh course you consider that time I got muh truck stuck up there in a montana mud hole....

That's about as frightening a thing as I have ever heard LOL Did you notice that the hats closely resemble a target?

hmmmmmmmm...

Reply to
KJ.Kate

Better not let any ol WW2 vets see that meatball comin at them......

Reply to
Spike

I had enough trouble visualizing my former father-in-laws mother who suffered from Alzheimer eat peas with a spoon... once in a while she would actually get one in her mouth.... and forget watching her drink milk.....

Reply to
Spike