Replacing brakes on a '86 Mustang GT

Just bought a '86 5.0 Mustang and would like to re-do the front brakes with all new Rotors, Wheel bearings, Calipers and pads. No problem on
replacing the calipers and pads. But what is the best step by step procedure for removing and installing new wheel bearings on new rotors??? What other tools and parts will I need?
Xccel wrote:

It's a pretty standard procedure. Hasn't changed on Fords since the 60's. Doing new parts is exactly the same as doing it with the old parts; no special procedures. Pack the new bearings with quality grease. Use a new seal. Do you have the factory service manual yet? It's a bit expensive but you're going to need it.
--
.boB
Arrived: 2006 FXDI, Red.