Replacing Cold air intake on a 2002 3.8 L Mustang

Just bought a new cold air intake for my 02 mustang 3.8 L but it didnt come with any **DUMMY** instructions. What I need to know is, there is a wire that runs inside the intake plastic housing just before the filter on the stock unit. #1 What is this. #2 What do I do with it when I replace the stock intake tube. #3 Someone have a photo instruction someplace? HELPPP!

Reply to
officer

Try these.....helped with my K&N intake install on my '04. Took about 30 mins start to finish.

Good luck,

Just A Guy

Reply to
Just A Guy