rims, converter 4sale

My garage has started overflowing into my living room,

brand new never used dacco performance torq converter, i counted 32 splines, it did fit on my C4 with the small bell housing but had to get a bigger one so cant use it, retail was $385, asking 200 + SH.

Ultra satin finish rims 15x7 4.5"x5, with center caps $200+ SH for the set of 4
email if interested

Reply to
Jack Napier