Snow tires on OEM VW rims and covers like new 4sale

I have a set of non-studded Dunlop Graspics 185-60R14 for sale off my moms

92 or 93 Jetta - only 2000 miles like new on OEM steel rims with OEM VW wheel covers. 4:100 mm bolt pattern fits all A1 and A2 and 4 Cylinder A3 VW's. Awesome set of snow tires. Great in snow - makes winter driving fun. $250 for the set of 4 plus shipping. e-mail me for pictures and anymore information.

Kevin

Reply to
KARL HUNGUS

Sorry couldn't resist "Great in snow - makes winter driving fun": nothing makes winter driving FUN!

Reply to
Woodchuck

No These really do make it fun. Since I put snow tires vs. the all season tires on my car I can't wait to get out in the snow and drive around. It's a blast!

Reply to
KARL HUNGUS