Sound like a turbo? Some E-bay ricer Crap

So your stang isn't in the 10's? Well now it can **SOUND** like it is with this crap being peddled on e-bay. You know, if you do a search for "shit" on e-bay, you will actually get results. Hopefully the link wraps properly. Another sucker born every minute I guess.

Jimmy

Reply to
Jimmy
*sigH* how freaking lame.

<memset

Heh. Lest we forget:

Woo-woooo!!!

Dana

Reply to
Dana Myers

at 17 Oct 2003, Dana Myers [ snipped-for-privacy@arrl.net] wrote in news:3f90508c$1@wobble:

I'd lik eto woo-wooo that guy on the head with one of those tips. My Gawd, that's worse than fartcans! I sure hope that's not gonna be a local fad here... :-(

Reply to
Paul

Ya no kidding. Damn you for posting. I bet that someone who has never posted here before will read that & just happen to live in my area & install one. So again I say.. damn you!!! j/k ;)

-Mike

Reply to
<memset

Fortunately, Oakland PD got off the stick and starting writing citations for illegally modified exhausts shortly after that news piece aired.

But, don't forget - it's jus for deckorayshuns, that's it and that's all.

Dana

Reply to
Dana Myers

Reply to
<memset

Reply to
John Wiebalk

GOD help Oakland. I hope that shit doesn't come to NY any time soon.

Jimmy

Jimmy

at 17 Oct 2003, [ snipped-for-privacy@recorddeal.com] wrote in news:0_Yjb.680$ snipped-for-privacy@newssvr23.news.prodigy.com:

Oy! I did NOT post that link, Dana Myers [ snipped-for-privacy@arrl.net] did.

But I am of the same opinion as you. Seriously, I will be pissed if they crop up here as I will have to content with an extremely crotchedy wife. She works nights and sleeps days. That whistle scream will undoubtedly wake her up and cause her severe lack of sleep.

I'd have to go out, find the &##%#*# and sackcrete his tip closed. :-)

Reply to
Paul

at 17 Oct 2003, Dana Myers [ snipped-for-privacy@arrl.net] wrote in news:3f905a20@wobble:

I hope the neighbourhood bought them boxes and boxes of donuts. :-) Bless their law enforcing hearts

So is my Louisville Slugger. so it is.... :-)

Reply to
Paul

That's me!

Fortunately, the whistle-tip fad was apparently quite localized, it never made it to my part of the SF Bay area, and it's now faded.

Dana

Reply to
Dana Myers

at 18 Oct 2003, Dana Myers [ snipped-for-privacy@arrl.net] wrote in news:3f90da6e$1@wobble:

Thank the Car Gods for that. :-) But then again, Fla is somewhat slow so it may still pop up here. I just hope I am wrong.

Reply to
Paul

If the fad spreads here I am investing in a power reciprocating saw & cutting off some tail pipes. :P

-Mike

Reply to
<memset

at 18 Oct 2003, [ snipped-for-privacy@recorddeal.com] wrote in news:Ngakb.1653$ snipped-for-privacy@newssvr24.news.prodigy.com:

I am prepared as I have a Craftsman Pro one. 6.5Amp of raw power. But it's not battery powered unfortunately. Using caulk and a caulking gun is probably easier anyway and would prevent them from even starting. *WEG*

Reply to
Paul

You have an email address with the American Radio Relay League???

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

LOL!!!

Reply to
<memset

Or you could use the Axel Foley Method. The notorious banana in the tailpipe.

Scott Williams '66 HCS

Reply to
Scott Williams

at 19 Oct 2003, Scott Williams [ snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net] wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com:

That's a waste of of a good 'nana' as our cockatoo calls them. :-) She'd rather have it. As do my dogs. Nah, it's worth the tube of caulk. Which is more time consuming to remove.

Anyway, there's a couple of cops living in our development we are on good terms with. I'm sure action would be taken promptly against whistletippers as one of them does the night shift as well. :-)

Reply to
Paul

Nicodemus Telrenner