Roush Semi-Trailer in OKC

Not a big deal to some I am sure, but it is not something we see around here everyday. This was Wed. night about 10:30pm or so on Highway 44 North (East).

Don Manning

Reply to
2.3Sleeper

wtf is it.... it's too dark.. ??

-Mike

-- A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT Cold air intake FRPP 3.73 gears Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter Flowmaster 40 Series mufflers (self-installed woohoo) Hi-speed fan switch

255/60R-15 rear tires Subframe connectors Aluminum adjustable clutch quadrant

Reply to
<memset

According to the post title, it is the Roush Semi-Trailer.

LOL, sorry, could not resist. My wife did not want to risk using the flash around other drivers while doing 70mph on the highway.

Don Manning

Reply to
2.3Sleeper

Roush semi-trailer....... riiiight.. LOL!

-Mike

-- A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT Cold air intake FRPP 3.73 gears Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter Flowmaster 40 Series mufflers (self-installed woohoo) Hi-speed fan switch

255/60R-15 rear tires Subframe connectors Aluminum adjustable clutch quadrant

Reply to
<memset

Wouldn't you just love to know what was in it!

Reply to
SVTKate

Knowing Jack, probably Tshirts.

haha

Reply to
Scott Van Nest

at 21 Jan 2005, Scott Van Nest [ snipped-for-privacy@cox.net] wrote in news:D_7Id.63937$F25.62228@okepread07:

Most likely the Roush dyno and/or a few Roush vehicles. At least that's what came out of it last time I saw it down here at the local Ford/Roush dealer.

Reply to
Paul

Shouldv'e hijacked it, Speed style. :)

Reply to
Mark C.

Yeah, well...if the kids hadn't been in the car.

Don Manning

Reply to
2.3Sleeper

The wife and I have been moved by my company 6 times in 22 years. The only time we get excited by a tractor trailer is when it belongs to Clarke & Reid Moving out of Baaahston, because they are the only ones we've found that are worth a shit!

Reply to
John