Ping >>>>>>>XSVTKate

And others of course.

After much deliberation and little planning, I am taking a trip. Probably leaving late evening on the 7th. I haven't been posting in here much at all for a while, because business has been good and time has been short. The kids and wife take up quite a bit of it and although I may bitch about it, that really isn't that bad a thing.

I have received support from most who know me, and I don't really care if anyone does or does not...other than my mother and my wife. I have both of those, so I guess you can say it is a done deal.

I am linking some pictures in this post. It shouldn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what I will be doing when I reach my destination. All I ask of those that know me is that you keep myself and my family in your thoughts and prayers over the next two weeks at a minimum. This could turn out to be an extended trip of a month or more.

If anyone is near my destination and would like to drop a line or bring a sandwich to my crew, let me know and I will email a phone number to you.

We all have our own thoughts and opinions based upon our upbringing and current atmosphere, so mine are as trivial as the next persons. I am going to help out and do what I think is right and what I hope others would do for me in the same situation. This being said, Kanye West can lick my asshole after a bad Mexican dinner.

Destination: New Orleans (West bank).

You will see that I can pack pretty good. These items are roughly half the equipment being taken with us. If you see me on the news, don't gesture or do anything that would let others know you know me. Chances are I have done something stupid or am about to.

I will try to get an update in here and there, but I can surmise now that what free time is presented to me will be used to speak directly with my loving and understanding wife.

Take care all and remember to think of others in there time of need. Donate or give in any way you can to aid in the relief of the hurricane victims.

God Bless,

Don Manning

Reply to
2.3Sleeper

I am pretty near that destination, Baton Rouge is about 58 miles from Jefferson Parish. If you need a pit stop on the way drop me a line....

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

Don, you have my number and you KNOW you are welcome here any time

Kristen and Nick are here now but we still have a spare bed if you need it, a how shower and supper if you're hungry. All we can offer is dialup, but it's better than nuthin and you are welcome to it.

If you need us for anything, Holler!

Kate

Reply to
Kate

If he doesn't read this and you hear from him, let him know I'm available too. :oD

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

I'm thinking I will give him a call today. Lots to do today, but will try to remember.

Does he know how to reach you?

: > Kristen and Nick are here now but we still have a spare bed if you need it, : > a how shower and supper if you're hungry. : > All we can offer is dialup, but it's better than nuthin and you are welcome : > to it. : >

: > If you need us for anything, Holler! : >

: > Kate : >

: : If he doesn't read this and you hear from him, let him know I'm : available too. :oD : : -- : : "Gullible is a misdemeanor - stupid is a felony... : clueless gets you committed..." - JG

Reply to
SVTKate

Nope. Send me an email and I'll send you a noomber.

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

will do!

: > Does he know how to reach you? : >

: : Nope. Send me an email and I'll send you a noomber. : : -- : : "Gullible is a misdemeanor - stupid is a felony... : clueless gets you committed..." - JG

Reply to
SVTKate