Runway Racing

High-end, mostly Euro machinery, but still cool to watch. Good footage of two Ford GTs. The first one drags a Ferrari (very close race) and at the very end of the clip a GT thunders by the camera. It's all good video.

Patrick

Reply to
patrick.mckenzie84

Why does the Noble have a head start on the Nissan??

Reply to
WindsorFo

I don't think it was a drag race. I think they just took off together on the way to running at/near their top-ends.

Patrick

Reply to
patrick.mckenzie84