Runway Racing

High-end, mostly Euro machinery, but still cool to watch. Good
footage of two Ford GTs. The first one drags a Ferrari (very close
race) and at the very end of the clip a GT thunders by the camera.
It's all good video.

Patrick
Reply to
patrick.mckenzie84
On Jan 27, 5:30=A0am, "WindsorFox" wrote:
I don't think it was a drag race. I think they just took off together on the way to running at/near their top-ends.
Patrick
Reply to
patrick.mckenzie84

Site Timeline Threads