A Very Cool Ol' Merc!

In article ,
The hood scoop, steel wheels, and the hub caps would make me very suspicious of that thing if it pulled up to me. /grin It looks like a sleeper trying to get noticed. It's not bad. I'd probably ruin it with a simple black pin stripe.
On a side note, I too get annoyed by the "Only 1 of xyz produced with bla, bla...". Sheesh, my car is the only one of it's kind with MY SERIAL NUMBER!
Reply to
twk
Did you know FE427Cat from AOL CC? Saw him online around Christmas and talked a bit, he still has it.
Reply to
WindsorFo

Site Timeline Threads