A Very Cool Ol' Merc!

Love the options on this one!

Patrick

Reply to
patrick.mckenzie84

The hood scoop, steel wheels, and the hub caps would make me very suspicious of that thing if it pulled up to me. /grin It looks like a sleeper trying to get noticed. It's not bad. I'd probably ruin it with a simple black pin stripe.

On a side note, I too get annoyed by the "Only 1 of xyz produced with bla, bla...". Sheesh, my car is the only one of it's kind with MY SERIAL NUMBER!

Reply to
twk

I completely agree!

I say buy the car because you like it, not because it's "rare."

Patrick

Reply to
patrick.mckenzie84

And here's another cool Merc.

It's shaping up to be Merc week on Hemmings.

Patrick

Reply to
patrick.mckenzie84

This time a Ford. Nice car!

Patrick

Reply to
patrick.mckenzie84

I'll say.

Reply to
twk

Did you know FE427Cat from AOL CC? Saw him online around Christmas and talked a bit, he still has it.

Reply to
WindsorFo

I did not.

How/where did you run into him?

Patrick

Reply to
patrick.mckenzie84

On AIM. Still see lots of the people from there pop on and off every once in a while.

Reply to
WindsorFo