Saw a black TransAm on street, yesterday...

.. and I was reminded that Halloween is just around the corner.

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

I prefer the 77-78 TA and Formula..........Nice crisp clean lines, great suspension, lousy smogged engine..............

Bill S.

Backyard Mechanic wrote:

Reply to
Bill S.

'74 is a good year for styling IMO. It has the slant up front but retains the flat rear window of the 701/2 body ( which is another fave of mine). I never liked that wrap around rear window. I guess it is because the flat window reminds me of a true fastback, blind spot be damned! StuK

Reply to
Stuart&Janet

I'm lucky enough to have a Silver 75. My dad and I are restoring it. I even have a website of the restoraton if anyone is interested. Just drop me an emal.

that wrap around

Reply to
Mistercmk