Selling my mustang. :-(

Actually, I don't care about it that much. It's an 85 GT. I bought it cheap a while back as a project car, but now I'm moving to florida. It runs but has a lot of issues. Oil pressure is low. It's mostly rust-free. To drive it, you would need wheels and to hook up the brake booster vacuum line. It came from the factory with a manual transmission, but has an automatic in it now. The clutch pedal is still there. The guy I got it from threw in a t-5 so you can have that too. I'm in the chicago area. The price is right so make me an offer and come and pick it up. :-)

brian

Reply to
brian lanning

Bring it down to Tampa, FL. We need more Foxes. Too much rice and as far as Mustangs go there's too many SN95 around here. I'll trade ya a new TV for it. lol

Helmut Roner SN95 Hating Beat Up 1988 Mustang GT

Reply to
HELMUT F RONER

Okay that has GOT to cause a "WTF?!" moment to anyone looking into or sitting in the seat for the first time....

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

Hey, a Fox that has an AOD transmission AND a clutch pedal, is worth more than one TV!!!

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]