SEMA - Worst Of The Worst

Here's the main gallery. Some of these companies... what are they
thinking...?

And here are my three picks for 'worst of the worst.'
Pick 1

Pick 2

Pick 3

All are horrific, in my view.
This one, while not a favorite, at least wins points for most
interesting paint -- I've seen Christmas tree bulbs with less shine.

Patrick
Reply to
patrick.mckenzie84
#1. looks like a Tron car. Air scoop malfunction. 2 inch thick tires? (no bumps please!) hard to see out of. brought air vent for back breaks up to front tire ?
#2. lower lip food scooper upper and flapper inner. and another double chinn. too chinnie looks trunkless and interior room? not sure what that black hole is behind the front wheel.
#3. tires + wheel wells are OK, headlights recessed look for looks only, I would pull them out to be flush. no reason for the hood scoops if the front grill is that large to the radiator. best of the 3. Convertable - ugh! found a 1998 JAG for $10k with 67k miles on it, 8cyl, but it was a convertable Still for sale
Reply to
Refund
how did they do that ? red, .... Gold would be cool
Reply to
Refund
I have no idea. Crazy looking though, right?
Yes, gold, and silver... maybe dark blue. A group of cars done this way would cause quite a stir, especially at dusk or under street lights.
Patrick
Reply to
patrick.mckenzie84
In article ,
Agreed. Many of them are awful. Hideous. Many are definitely not cars for driving.
I saw that red one and thought; christmas ornament. Hated both of them! Like you said, a group of them at night under a street light might be interesting to see.
I can appreciate the work that went into those machines, but to me, gaudy is gaudy! Many were gaudy. -50 points each.
Reply to
twk
#2 - The MRT car is a purpose built race car. Interior is race seats and a FULL roll cage. The hole behind the wheels is going to be for heat extraction. The car will be taking part in the SEMA Optima Challenge.. where basically they take these cars and beat the snot out of them!
More info on the car is at:
Reply to
John S.

Site Timeline Threads