strange....

The early fastbacks were always one of my favorites. Nice car!

Patrick

Reply to
patrick.mckenzie84

drove from Jacksonville FLA to Dallas with three others, back in the mid

70's in one, most all the driving was at night, back roads(avoid cops), very fast, nice temperature all night, dark with stars out,
Reply to
biofilm

best ever mustang .......

Reply to
Jimbo ...

I liked it because those years, and the Fox bodies, were the trimmest of all Mustangs.

Patrick

Reply to
patrick.mckenzie84