Service for Saleen

Hey all -

I've got a co-worker whose father-in-law has a Saleen. I'm not sure of all the car's details, but I do know that it is newer (2001+). He mentioned to me that they have been unable to find anyone in the Phoenix, Arizona area who is authorized to work on Saleens. Not quite sure what he's looking for, but I get the impression he just wants a place that could handle any kind of routine maintenance and/or repairs. Since there are quite a few ramfmers in the Phoenix area, I was hoping one of you could point me to a good place.

If you need any more details, I'd be glad to ask him and provide them. Thanks in advance for any help!

Mara

-- '01 V6

Reply to
LongCoolWoman

Mara

What dealer (if it was new) did hew purchase it from?

Give All Mustang Performance a call (allmustang.com). They are on University Drive.

Also, take a ride by the Pavillions McDonalds Car Show in Scottsdale any Saturday nite year round and check with a Saleen owner there. You will usually find one or two.

Hank Phoenix '89 ASC/McLaren '87 ASC/McLaren '85 GT

Reply to
Hank

Fantastic! I will definitely point him to both places. Thanks, Hank!

Mara

-- '01 V6

Reply to
LongCoolWoman