Btlmex

Been out of the VW loop for a couple years. Have my own house now, and time, and a place to get the Bug back on the road. I was browsing the internet, and I found a potential source for 155R15 tires.

Has anyone ordered from this site? Bad experiences? Good? I'd like to hear your thoughts! I need at least one 155R15 to replace the spare in my Super, since the 165R15s don't fit.

--Mike

Reply to
Mike Fritz

Here's the thing about BTLMEX, they are very slow. I suggest checking out Premier Tire Terminal. I believe they also have 155-15. Their contact info is at

Ben Boyle

The 165R15 won't fit under the gas tank support frame. The link you provided doesn't seem to have the 155R15 tire.

--Mike

Ben Boyle wrote:

Premier Tire Terminal. I believe they also

Reply to
Mike Fritz

Their website sucks, call them. I am almost positive they'll have your 155-15. I just got some 135-15s from them for my

Premier Tire Terminal. I believe they also

Reply to
Ben Boyle

Reply to
George

I'll have to think about that. If I could find them new at a good price, I may just buy 5 and use four of them, keep one for the spare. Any idea what the shipping would be for those if they were sent to the Phoenix Arizona area? (I once ordered tires in for my truck, and they sent them UPS or FedEx in large clear plastic bags!)

--Mike

Reply to
Mike Fritz