Shelby GT500 Tires and Wheels

Does anybody know how wide of a tire will fit the rear of the GT 500 if the wheels are changed to 20"x 10" ? The car really needs more traction than stock not less.

Reply to
Craig Young

Don't know but anyone who has some specific information and sources for two replacement rear wheels and drag radial to fit the 2007/2008 GT500, I would really appreciate it. When I take possession of my 2008, two rear wheels and two drag radials will be my first and maybe only add-on.

I would actually like the replacement wheels to look just like the original wheels, can the original wheels be purchased individually now?

Thanks

Reply to
My Name Is Nobody