GT500 Running Laps At Willow Springs

Pretty decent inside-the-car video footage of a new GT500 running a couple laps around Willow Springs.

Patrick

Reply to
NoOption5L

Nice find, Thanks Patrick.

Reply to
My Name Is Nobody

You are much welcome, Nobody.

Patrick

Reply to
NoOption5L

Quite a pleasure, Patrick. Thank you.

I made one like that in 1971 or '72 in my Vega Kammback, except it was

8mm and silent, and the camera was bolted to the rollover bar, so the horizon didn't tilt so dramatically. I haven't figured out how to get it on digital yet, but there are stills here:
Frank ess

I loved the "All right Jeff Gordon" comment when the Lexus wasn't pulling over. ;-)

Reply to
Jeff Mayner

Use a digital camera to record the 8mm showing on a white screen. Simple.

Post it up on youtube and give us the link. ;)

Reply to
GILL