shocks/struts for a 69?

whats a good performance/ride choice for a 69 V8 coupe? Im not interested in spending $300 for adjustables. Just a good medium choice.

Thanks,

Reply to
faust_151

choice.

KYB Gas-A-Justs.

180 Out
Reply to
one80out

wrote

Or KYB GR-2's, which IIRC are cheaper than the others.

Reply to
66 6F HCS

No struts on a 69. I dont think struts came on stangs until 79. I think Mustang 2 had a double a-arm setup witha shock absorber.

I *th> whats a good performance/ride choice for a 69 V8 coupe? Im not

Reply to
cprice