Slightly OT: Ford Flex

My wife and I spend 2-3 months on the road each year, and we love the comfort of our E150 Ford van. Only problem is that we often encounter parking ramps without enough clearance for the van. We need room in the vehicle for suitcases, coolers, and occasionally, fishing rods, vast quantities of groceries and other "stuff". Some kind of mini van might be the answer. How would the Ford Flex stack up for our needs?

Dick

Reply to
Dick R.