Some new pics of the hogan

Here's a few new pics of the hogan intake for my friends '00GT. Its finally almost done. The motor is supposed to be ready tomorrow so hopefully he can begin putting it in this weekend. Unfortunately i'll be in charlotte for the race this weekend so I won't be able to help with the install unless he waits.

If you look at my gallery I have a few more pics of some of the stroker parts as well including the heads, cams, rods, pistons, crank, etc... Waddya think? Erik D. '94 white lightning

Reply to
Erik D.

Looks pricey. =P

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

Yep, just the fittings and braided hose cost more than the cobra intake I bought used a couple years ago. The intake was about 10 times that, no joke. Erik D. '94 white lightning

Reply to
Erik D.

WOW, what type of horsepower is he looking to make that he needs that kind of intake? Those things are like works of art.

Mike MuscularMustangs.com

Mike

Reply to
John Wiebalk

ahhhhh ha ha ha ha haaaaa I'm guessing that they are there to make sure everything fits but thats just too funny, its like something you'd see on a civic a 4 inch prostock exhaust in the rear but a 2" head pipe...LOL

Mike MuscularMustangs.com

Mike

Reply to
Erik D.